Why is Persona Pizza So Darn Good?
What makes Persona different from the competitors? It’s the pizza. Persona’s dough, sauces, dressings and fresh ingredients are based on award winning recipes crafted by the company co-founder and CEO, Glenn Cybulski. Following are just some facts about Glenn’s background.
- Considered a Top 10 Pizzaiolo in America by Pizza Today Magazine
- Consulted on Over 75 Restaurant Concepts in Over 25 Years
- Voted World Pizza Champion Member of the Year 2009
- Seminar Speaker and Columnist for Pizza Today Magazine
- Instructor at Pizza Today’s “School of Pizzeria Management”
- Live Culinary Demonstrations & Emcees at the World Pizza Games and Pizza Expo
- Developed the Thin Crust Delights Pizza Crust for Papa Murphy’s in 2006
- Appeared on the Food Network’s “Glutton for Punishment”
- Chef Demonstrations at Sonoma-Marin Fair 2008, 2009, and 2010
- Founding Member of the Non-Profit “Chefs Feeding Kids”
- Teaches Healthy Cooking Classes to Children at the Boys N Girls Club of America
Is Franchise Ownership Right for Me?
When looking for a business opportunity, you can choose to go down one of two paths. The first is to get a job or start a business in something you are already well versed in or something you’ve been doing for years or even decades. The other option is why you are reading this now. You can choose to do something new, different, and exciting. However, business minded people know what they know and also know what they don’t know. You understand that to start something new and exciting is a kiss of death without the right tools and resources in place to help keep you on course towards success.
Franchising provides you, the owner, with a proven system, comprehensive training, checks and balances, marketing support, foresight, concept, brand recognition, reputation, real estate advice, ongoing support and more. Franchising provides the business framework and tools, but to be successful it requires your mind, attention to detail, work ethic, leadership skills and the ability to follow the game plan down to the last letter. It also necessitates a desire to create something for yourself and to be your own boss, security for your family, and maybe even to build an empire. If you want a 9 to 5 job or need someone else to tell you what to do every day then a Persona franchise is not right for you.
How Will I Be Supported?
How will we help you launch your Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria business, particularly if you don’t have any previous industry experience? Don’t worry. We have your back. Persona provides franchisees with the following support:
- Customizable Regional and Local Marketing Programs
- Access to Persona’s Award Winning Recipes
- In-Depth Site Selection Assistance
- Pre-Negotiated Equipment Discounts
- Comprehensive and Detailed Operations Manuals
- Supply Chain Logistics for All Ingredients
What Are the Qualification Requirements?
To be clear, as much as potential Persona franchise owners vet us for a good product and good infrastructure, we vet all franchisee candidates in terms of their individual goals, background and financial situation. In particular, we carefully evaluate the person’s character, personality, business aptitude, work ethic, people skills, integrity, ability to lead a team, and the ability to follow systems. However, no restaurant experience is required. In fact, a lack of previous restaurant experience may even be a plus.
- Strong Sales and Customer Service Abilities
- Well-Developed People Skills
- High Personal Standards: Excellence, Honesty, Integrity, Etc.
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Ability to Lead a Team and Follow a Process
- Former Restaurant Experience Not Required
- Able to Meet Financial Requirements
What are the Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee and Initial Investment Requirements?
Our initial franchise fee is $35,000 for single units and $25,000 for multi-units. The ongoing royalty fee is 6% of gross sales. The national marketing fee is 1% of gross sales. The total estimated initial investment is $361,950 to $648,500 ($364,450 to $751,000 for multiple locations) and includes the franchisee fee, one restaurant build-out, furniture, fixtures, equipment, grand opening marketing and initial working capital. Franchise owners must have a minimum liquidity of $100,000.
How Long Does it Typically Take to Open a Persona Pizzeria?
The time it takes franchisee to open a Personal Pizzeria location can vary. However, typically it takes about 17-20 weeks from the time the franchise agreement is signed until the grand-opening. From the time you fill out the inquiry form or make the first phone call, our franchise development team will guide you through all the steps involved in becoming a Persona franchise candidate and fingers crossed, an owner. Download Stages to Ownership Checklist
What Is My Next Step?
At this point, you know you want in. So why not take the next step and fill out our inquiry form. You may also call Ian, Director of Franchising at (888) 661-2285. We look forward to hearing from you.